Saturday, September 17, 2011

Trampoline!

Frank got a trampoline for...hm, Christmas, I think, last year.  It's one of those small, individual sized ones, with a grip bar.  We basically told him that we were not putting it together for him until he was using the potty: "Trampolines are for big boys who don't use diapers!"  Fast forward to now. 

The trampoline has been in the box, in his closet, this whole time, and the other day, for the first time since he conquered the toilet, he noticed.  "Mommy, I want to use my trampoline!"  Uh oh.  I will be the first to admit my husband is way better at Putting Things Together than I am, and I did not know if we'd have time this weekend to do it.

However, it turned out, we did have time, this morning.  Darrel and I put it together, and the kid LOVES it.  Most kids, after they jump like crazy on a trampoline for a bit, are all revved up, but, like many SPD kids, not Frank.  He'll jump for a bit, and then flop down on the couch and zone out.  (The zoning out may have more to do with his cold he currently has, though.  We'll see as time goes on!)

In other news, he is taking vitamins now.  He swallows these gummy vitamins whole, instead of chewing them, but they get in his body, so I really don't care. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment