Thursday, June 2, 2011

I am starting again.

Some of you may know I got hacked big-time this past winter.  My Facebook and two email accounts were all hacked by someone claiming to be me.  He told people I was stranded with my family in London, had been robbed at gunpoint, and needed $2000 wired to me so I could get home.  Fortunately, my friends are all Internet-savvy, and they all realized fairly quickly it wasn't really me.  For starters, if I were going to London at all, it wouldn't exactly be a secret.  (I was there in 2004 and LOVED it.)  Secondly...over Thanksgiving weekend?  Really?  One of the BIGGEST American holidays of the year?  Smooth move, dude.

Anyway, I am going to move some of my old posts from my other blog, the Jersey Girl, over here, and resume posting about my son's sensory issues and how they affect our every day lives.  I hope you enjoy this, and learn much from it!

1 comment:

  1. Karin,

    I remember that one.

    Good luck and I am looking forward to follow your great adventure.

    Russ

    ReplyDelete